« Home | Bracken Fracken... » | The old Animanda days » | A use for the blog again! » | Er... the website... » | Matter closed... » | Animanda is in NO WAY affiliated with Death-notes.com » | Random update... » | Released: Death Note 12, Suzumiya 9 and a few othe... » | h264 versions of Zero 03 and 04 out » | Released Death Note 11 »

General moan...

I feel ill, ill, ill, ill and as a result fairly grouchy >.< (and I don't like feeling grouchy either)

My head feels like it's about to be split apart by lots of tiny weeny hammers ( and I send curses to those who cursed me to be ill)

The painkillers have ceased to have an effect T_T

My throat feels like a parched bitter desert (and :O I'm becoming poetic now?)

(and before you ask, I'm a very bad patient - which is why I guess it's lucky that I rarely get ill)

Actually, I'm beginning to like whining now...

I've also noted I'm a lot meanier and less helpful when I feel ill. Thus, my plan to learn how to be evil might actually work if I feel ill more often... then again, I hate being ill so maybe not...

RAWR RAWR RAWR

Someone should really invent more effective painkillers...

or maybe I should just try getting drunk... might make the head feel better?

(Yes, I know feeling ill isn't really that bad, but I like to moan okay?)

Ishatar

please translate more Zero no Tsukaima plzzzzzzzzzzzz! ;_;

He's Feeling ill and you asking then if he want to sub more it will be nicer if you want him to get well soon again

Well get beter soon

I think you meant she.

Post a Comment