« Home | The old Animanda days » | A use for the blog again! » | Er... the website... » | Matter closed... » | Animanda is in NO WAY affiliated with Death-notes.com » | Random update... » | Released: Death Note 12, Suzumiya 9 and a few othe... » | h264 versions of Zero 03 and 04 out » | Released Death Note 11 » | Released: Death Note 10 »

Bracken Fracken...

You know you have had a bad week when:

1. Your house gets broken into and your livelihood gets stolen.
2. Your only suspects are your so-called friends.
3. It takes you two days to remember your damn gmail password.
4. You get a parking ticket for parking in YOUR OWN DRIVEWAY.
5. You get a letter from the state saying that you sewage pipe is broken, it's basically their fault, and you have 30 days to fix it, out of your own pocket.

At least my stomach is fine... I need it to stomach my life at the moment. I already have a blog for my outside life. You can find it on my myspace. I will post here when I can, but if you want the real juice, it's on my other blog. You can find that, add me, whatevr at www.myspace.com/aj_french

That's about as long winded as I can be at the moment. I got to get back to my Sherlock Holmes-esque search for the bastard that just pretty much took away my life. When I find him, you'll read about it in the papers. Make sure to check the obituary section.

-Seurat

wowzers.. i'm sorry to hear that... just remember whatever bad happens in life, something good will come out of it. oh and NEVER GIVE UP!! and thanks for your fansubbing too, <3

Post a Comment