« Home | Matter closed... » | Animanda is in NO WAY affiliated with Death-notes.com » | Random update... » | Released: Death Note 12, Suzumiya 9 and a few othe... » | h264 versions of Zero 03 and 04 out » | Released Death Note 11 » | Released: Death Note 10 » | Released: Death Note Episode 09 » | Released: Death Note 08 » | Released: Death Note 07 »

Er... the website...

I keep forgetting to announce things lately (sorry >.<)

Anyway, this is an announcement to say that animanda's website has been unveiled (more or less, but still needs working on :O).

Thanks to Vici0usx and Shindo_hikaru for the website ^^ and keep up with the good work. Obviously the site still needs to be tweaked (makes mental note staff pages... I swear I wasn't the only one ...) and also updated...

Er... most importantly, I forgot to add the web address :O www.animanda.net

This also seems to spell the end of the blogspot... (I did like that... maybe I'll use it for rants instead :O)

Anyway, apart from that welcome to all new staff!!! And sorry for the lack of updates, being kinda busy. XD (but seems like I won't need to worry about it since you all seem to be updating for me Thank you!)

Finally, I'll just add a shout out to Zeldman... Although you didn't get a shout out on the release, this is sort of the same thing ne?

So, Zeldman: You're the greatest!

(apologies if I mispelt the name, but lacking sleep )

Ishatar